Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to Go Private

It's finally time.  I've been wanting to switch my blog to a private blog for quite a while, but I was worried that having a private blog would discourage people from looking at it, if for no other reason than because they forget.  That's how I am, anyway.  But my loving and genius husband has formulated a plan that will allow all of you who use Google Reader or who follow my blog to still receive updates that way.  Hooray!

This blog is just about my only means of communication with friends from the past and far-away extended family, so I really don't want to forget to invite anyone who reads my blog.  I'm going to go through and make a list of everyone who has commented on my blog for the past year and invite you.  If you read my blog but you haven't commented in over a year (or ever), please comment on my blog or send me an e-mail.  If you think I don't have your e-mail address, you might want to send me an e-mail, too (laura.blodgett@gmail.com). 

No comments: